We have prepared a checklist to help you prepare your property for inspection.
Home Inspection Preparation Checklist:
- Move furniture away from basement walls
- Ensure sump pump, electrical panel, furnace and water heater are accessible
- De-clutter as much as possible to help our inspectors see as much as possible.
- Make attic entrance available.
- Ensure all light outlets have functioning light bulbs in them.
- Leave garage door opener available for inspectors.
- Try to expose foundation on the exterior of the home by removing obstructions.